Often, Xbox owners do not know what to do besides commonplace fighting games and sports simulators. But there are actually a lot of cool games that can provide a great pastime. In this article, we’ve collected the best games in this article, pick any and enjoy!
Xbox Series X – a good choice for every gamer
Xbox Series X is the top of the current line of consoles in 2020 from Microsoft. The older version received an 8-core Custom Zen 2 processor clocked at 3.8 GHz, as well as a graphics processor with a capacity of 12 teraflops, which allows it to run games in 4K resolution, with a frame rate of 120 frames per second. There is support for 8K HDR. Thanks to Zen 2 and RDNA, ray tracing technology will allow you to reproduce more realistic lighting, reflections, and shadows on the screen. In turn, the three-dimensional 3D Spatial Sound will allow you to immerse yourself even more in the game world. It has 16 GB of GDDR6 RAM, and as internal storage was used NVMe-solid-state drive, 1 TB. All this provides less download time and allows you to switch between multiple games at once. The design of the Xbox Series X has been technically redesigned.
There is also Xbox Series Z, which is designed design for a portable console from videomaker imkashama.
The top of games for Xbox Series X
There are the following options:
- Prey is a sci-fi first-person shooter. Initially, Prey was planned as a sequel to the original Prey, which was released in 2006, but later the publisher decided to completely restart the project, starting work on the plot, setting, and other elements of the game from scratch. Events will unfold in the near future, where the player in the role of Morgan Yu, over whom experiments were carried out to improve humanity, ends up on the Talos 1 space station.
- T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 is the continuation of a series of RPG shooters built around the tales and rumors of the 1986 Chernobyl disaster. After the project was canceled in December 2011, the game was announced again in May 2018.
- The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan is the first in an anthology of single-shot cinematic horror games. A distinctive feature of The Dark Pictures series is the presence of a multiplayer game mode. Go on an ocean cruise with friends, but just be on the lookout: there is something sinister on the ship beside you.
- Trine: Ultimate Collection. In Trine, players will have to break through levels together, destroy enemies and solve various puzzles. Control over three characters is given, each with its own characteristics and powers: a wizard, an archer, and a warrior. A full-fledged physical interaction is realized between them, and the skills of the characters complement each other. Also, the game has a good plot, reminiscent of a charming childhood tale.
- Streets of Rage 4. The idea of the game is extremely simple – you just go ahead and beat the enemies. You don’t have to strain your brain, but there is a lot of fun. It is a great option for relaxing Friday night with friends on PS4 or another console. Cool music, and a nice cartoon picture without a split-screen are included.
- Diablo 3. The latest installment in the Diablo series is the mother of all isometric RPGs. Characters of 6 classes are available to choose from, each with its own characteristics and skills. Pump them by collecting loot from defeated enemies in order to fight the main boss – Diablo at the end.